The trickiest aspect of the build are the legs. Each leg has 3 pieces and a foot piece. It's worth dry-fitting them a few times to see how they go together, and it looks like you could get quite a variety of poses from the kit. I quite fancied a running pose, or a crouching pose so that those mandible-like arms could look like they're interacting with something on the ground. I'm the end I erred in the side of caution and settled for a pretty static pose. Well, it is my first attempt! I can get more adventurous with the next one.
The only downside to this model is that because of the way the moulds have been made, the sprue attaches in some really quite odd places, often over the top of some fine detail. I spent a few hours trimming and reshaping a few small areas so that the detail was mostly restored. A shame but don't let it put you off the model. I'm sure I didn't need to be so fussy over what are actually quite small areas.
I think the kit has a very insectoid look to it somehow. I may try to bring this out a bit when I paint it.