Thursday 3 March 2016

SLAP Miniatures comparison photos

Stuart sent me some photos comparing his Kickstarter figures with some Ground Zero Games and a couple of others that might be Darkest Star.

I don't recognise the figure that is second from the right in the second picture, or the tank. Please let me know if you can identify either.

As you can see they look slightly smaller than the GZG figures, but not a great deal. They should be a perfect match for some of the slighter sculpts such as Khurasan or the newer Armies Army.





3 comments:

  1. The figure is a GZG UNSC-L. http://dropshiphorizon.blogspot.com/2013/06/army-in-day-gzg-unsc-and-antenocitis.html

    The tank looks like Old Crow to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm. I know the guy fourth from the right is, but the helmet on the other one looks different. Perhaps it's a bad angle. Old Crow looks right for the tank.
      Thanks Bill!

      Delete
    2. It is Phalon Infantry from GZG

      Delete