Friday 31 July 2015

White Dragon Miniatures kickstarter figures

The figures I painted for the WDM kickstarter are all ready to be posted now. I'll miss the little guys!

They were great fun to paint; the first time I think I've painted 15mm figures that have been digitally sculpted. The detail is amazing. I bought myself a magni-visor half way through these and then realised how much I'd missed!

Here are some more shots from the photo session I set up for the kickstarter update that has just come out. 

Enjoy - I certainly did!















6 comments:

  1. Great models and lovely paintjob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work also, Ralph .
    Can't wait to get mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Zrune Lord.
    You won't be disappointed by them. These were production models so what you see is what you'll get.

    ReplyDelete